What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car/Bike thread

Oxide

Game Admin
Game Admin
Reaction score
Characters
Vince Cole
Pretty self explanatory, post pics of your cars/bikes, cars/bikes you wish to own or any discussion around them in general.

Starting off, my beloved Toyota 4runner. Took the original clapped out v6 engine out nearly three years ago and have been putting in a 1uzfe v8 slowly with the help of my brother.
Planning on putting it on the dyno and getting the aftermarket ecu properly tuned once it's running, and then looking at making it more of a capable 4WD vehicle and possibly forced induction down the road. Have chosen to keep the transmission manual.

Just waiting on the wiring harness to come back and she should fire up fingers crossed 🤞

Snapchat-965327312.jpg

(The wiring harness in the pic below ended up being wrong, bloke stuffed me around and did a shoddy job.
I don't mess around too much with vehicle electrical, especially ecu's etc so I tend to just steer clear and avoid the headache of being an auto leccy.)
DSC-0270.jpg

Last edited:

Topaz

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Admin
Los Santos Police Department
Faction Management Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
I'm still whipping ole' reliable
iu

Aero

Management
Staff member
Management
Reaction score
Characters
Mason Hamilton
QUPYpTi.jpeg

2019 Camry XSE v 6 <3

sarah

Retired Admin
Reaction score
'17 GTI with the performance package, ton of exterior and performance mods; currently on a Stage 1 OTS tune but going pro-tune this summer along with air suspension.
Pictured below with a friend's M2

gti_m2.jpg

Aero

Management
Staff member
Management
Reaction score
Characters
Mason Hamilton
I am in love!

Oxide

Game Admin
Game Admin
Reaction score
Characters
Vince Cole
Bit of an update, finally managed to get the old 4Runner going a little while ago, still going through some issues with starting it even with a new starter motor. Here's a little vid of how it sounds.