What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What factions are you looking forward to seeing?

Devasta

Reaction score
Characters
Adrian Domingo
What I want to personally see is

- Aryan Brotherhood
- Mara Salvatrucha XIII
- Any 18th Street Clique (SPLs)
- 52 Hoover Gangster Crips
- Main Street Mafia Crips

What factions are you looking forward to seeing?

Schleich

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Characters
Kekoa Hale
The LSPD with a mixture of fun and realism vs. falling too hard to one side. It always seems like PDs end up way too realistic, or just ridiculously terrible but fun.

Hopeful to see some more unique civilian-esque factions set up and stay alive. It's a shame as they always seem to die out.

Erty

Game Admin
Game Admin
Modding Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
Characters
Jacob Hartwell
I'm hoping for more legal factions, aside to the main law enforcement or fire department. Personally I am loving the SAN concept being set up, but I would also like to see something like a corporate or private medicine provider.

Topaz

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Admin
Los Santos Police Department
Faction Management Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
A Midnight Club type faction that isn't just racing and evading cops. More about the love of cars and the brotherhood of it.
Whatttttt all car factions are like need for speed or fast and furious cmmon. lol

Chief

Reaction score
Characters
John Beck
A Midnight Club type faction that isn't just racing and evading cops. More about the love of cars and the brotherhood of it.
Yes please. Would love to see people put effort into being real car enthusiasts and have organized, underground word-of-mouth type events where you have to know the right people to get in. Create a brotherhood of people who do it for the thrill but also for the camaraderie. Usually it's just, "Let's go fast and see how many cops we can get chasing us" kind of crap lol. A lot of times groups can hold legal car shows as a way to increase their reach / contacts but the major events go on behind-the-scenes.

Batter Up

Reaction score
White Fence, never seen it done properly before. It'll be nice to see someone that knows what they're doing with it.

Cranky

Game Admin
Game Admin
Modding Team
Faction Management Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
To be honest just a balance of African American and Hispanic factions, other servers it seems to be an in-balance when it comes to that majority of people like making Hispanic factions which never ends then you end up with 10 SUR factions and like 2 African American.

Apache

Reaction score
I'd like to see the police actually roleplay gang and oc units well. Casefiles and all that.
Used to these GTA V servers all just having police chase type cops. Makes OC way too easy. Most cops are clueless on it.

Almighty

Reaction score
Characters
Tyrell Martimer
LSPD, Westside Piru, 5 Point Kings, and honestly any organized crime faction that can Portray itself properly and as realistically as possible.

resick

Reaction score
I'm hoping to see more 'Ndrangheta based factions, considering that LCN has slipped, I took the initiative, but hopefully we'll see more ndrinas, would be fun RPing. :D

crimeson

Reaction score
I'd like to see the police actually roleplay gang and oc units well. Casefiles and all that.
Used to these GTA V servers all just having police chase type cops. Makes OC way too easy. Most cops are clueless on it.
Can guarantee u that won’t be a problem in LSC 👀