What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia: Definitive Edition

Batter Up

Reaction score
Mafia: Definitive Edition is an upcoming 2020 action-adventure video game developed by Hangar 13 and published by 2K Games. A remake of the 2002 video game Mafia, it was announced in May 2020 and scheduled to release in September 2020. Mafia I is being completely overhauled and rebuilt from the ground up by Hangar 13. 2K Games calls it a “faithful but expanded” 4K- and HDR-ready remake that improves both visuals and gameplay, builds on the narrative and adds new features like motorcycles and collectibles.

Really excited for this, being a big fan of the Mafia franchise apart from Mafia III which was a complete mockery.

Almighty

Reaction score
Characters
Tyrell Martimer
I‘m so hyped about this, I’ve played the first mafia countless times I honestly didn‘t expect a remaster. I figured the game was completely abandoned i’m glad I was wrong.😁

Topaz

Lead Administrator
Staff member
Lead Admin
Los Santos Police Department
Faction Management Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
They better make Mafia 4 back to the Italian Mafia or about the Jewish Italian connection.

Almighty

Reaction score
Characters
Tyrell Martimer
I like how Mafia III introduced the idea of both Haitian and Irish organizations seeing some new forms of organized crime especially during the '60s was nonetheless amazing and refreshing to the fullest. I honestly hope 2K will add that same variety to Mafia 4 but expand it further because let's be honest Mafia III's gameplay/mechanics were (n) and extremely repetitive.