What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you going to be RPing when LSC is out?

Snick

Reaction score
I might bring back one of my characters who's sole purpose was to not win at everything lol. He always got too drunk at his local bar and ended up getting beat up by someone. Everyone knew Frank. He talked to everyone. He and the PD officers on the night shift were on a first name basis since he was in the PD jail for drunk and disorderly so often :LOL: Just an overall fun character to play. It's fun to play someone who's character story is centered around down & out luck and taking the L more often than not. Makes for some great interactions.
Imma probably do something similar aswell, RP some dummy n try to build up a community of dummies or some shit with 1 of my chars

texas tea

Reaction score
Characters
ohgeesy
pen1/wood and a fed probably

TUNpYxL.png

Almighty

Reaction score
Characters
Tyrell Martimer
Definitely gonna get a feel for the land while patrolling in PD 🚨

Apache

Reaction score
Greek Mob.
There's not so much a blood in blood out mentality with it. If you leave you leave (depending on the situation of course)
Very into secrecy and legitimate businesses.