What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What events can we expect to see on GTA V side of things.

Cranky

Game Admin
Game Admin
Modding Team
Faction Management Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
On my factions side we plan on doing hood-days, block parties, and other activities for the neighborhood to come together. Just small stuff related to my factions roleplay. But larger events like thanksgiving events, Christmas events and stuff would be dope if the events team plans it.

Schleich

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Characters
Kekoa Hale
Natural disasters would be neat, driving around a destroyed San Andreas would be really cool and a way to spruce things up. It could even add new types of RP for a short while. :D

I love these events as well and held multiple large scale ones in the past but they always divide the server. Half the server refuses to roleplay in accordance as they feel it is disruptive, whereas the other half loves them and enjoys them to the fullest extent.

Almighty

Reaction score
Characters
Tyrell Martimer
I love these events as well and held multiple large scale ones in the past but they always divide the server. Half the server refuses to roleplay in accordance as they feel it is disruptive, whereas the other half loves them and enjoys them to the fullest extent.

Very true, Although I can’t suggest a guaranteed solution off the top of my head I do feel like the community should have a large say in each event. This could possibly decrease the amount of people who aren’t willing to role play the scenario. I still strongly support the idea of natural disasters even though you did point out one of the major flaws with such large scale events.

Apache

Reaction score
I remember a server I was on before did winter for like 3 months straight. I hated that shit, made no sense.

Coronavirus I feel will just bring out troll RP.