What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What factions are you looking forward to seeing?

Euphoria

Reaction score
Characters
Zoo
Would love to see original concepts and factions made out of creativity rather than generic real life factions.

Cranky

Game Admin
Game Admin
Modding Team
Faction Management Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
Would love to see original concepts and factions made out of creativity rather than generic real life factions.
I like this idea to an extent, I say make your own twist on real life gangs but keep things realistic. Like don't try to make Chamberlain Families or like 3rd Street Saints ya know, keep it LA/LS lore.

Oxide

Game Admin
Game Admin
Reaction score
Characters
Vince Cole
PD with providing the server with quality police roleplay and some proper fleshed out news/government roleplay.

Ace

Reaction score
Characters
Jordan Preston
I'm really looking forward to seeing gangs that have massive amounts of character and gang development. I be looking forward to interacting with some the gangs on an alt character.

Cranky

Game Admin
Game Admin
Modding Team
Faction Management Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
The Black Car would be amazing to see on this server, along with La Eme and the White Car.

Nathan

Reaction score
Characters
Matthew Douglas
I can't wait to see how the LSPD turns out!

I've always edged towards legal factions in my time role-playing, so it'll be exciting to see how it goes.

Aero

Management
Staff member
Management
Los Santos Police Department
Reaction score
Characters
Mason Hamilton
I am looking forward to the Sheriff's Department :)

Fox

Retired Admin
Modding Team
Los Santos Police Department
Property Management Team
Solutions
Reaction score
I am looking forward to the Sheriff's Department :)
Banshied to the county, now forever(like in the old times, Corporal)

Jokes aside, if everything goes smoothly and the playerbase can sustain multiple law enforcement factions I am most looking forward to an equal PD-SD in terms of recruitment, standards, procedures, regulations and such.

Additionally all gangs and mafias, that provide roleplay for everyone and don‘t pretend to be almighty gods knowing everyone in the city (eg the infamous who you?-question).

It would be nice to see the police be integrated into parts of the local communities so that all three sides (civs, illegal, and legal roleplayers) get an equal understanding of each other’s characters. Plus hopefully an understanding, that cops also have off-duty lives but they are just not as visible as when they are on-duty to forego the endless arguments that cops are always on-duty 24/7.