What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you going to be RPing when LSC is out?

crimeson

Los Santos Police Department
Los Santos Police Department
Reaction score
russian gov spy

Xgin

Head of Factions
Retired Admin
Reaction score
tumblr_muygdxrtqb1r7uwqfo2_250.gifv

Incubus

Reaction score
I'm gonna roleplay as a child molester inside the prison level III block.

Chief

Reaction score
Characters
John Beck
I'm big into business RP. Depending on what's available I might pursue a business-minded character working towards owning a mechanic garage, trucking company or something that can facilitate decent role play for myself and others. I've run a business myself in real life in the past and that was also my major in college, so it's something that interests me. Hoping to carry that over into something here on the server!

Casper

Reaction score
Characters
George Castiglione
Rancho San Pedro 13 hawmie

Last edited:

Cranky

Game Admin
Game Admin
Modding Team
Faction Management Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
West Side Piru WH135P

El Gato

Reaction score
Hispanic 1%’er, idk what club just yet though.

Last edited:

Chief

Reaction score
Characters
John Beck
I might bring back one of my characters who's sole purpose was to not win at everything lol. He always got too drunk at his local bar and ended up getting beat up by someone. Everyone knew Frank. He talked to everyone. He and the PD officers on the night shift were on a first name basis since he was in the PD jail for drunk and disorderly so often :LOL: Just an overall fun character to play. It's fun to play someone who's character story is centered around down & out luck and taking the L more often than not. Makes for some great interactions.

Last edited: