What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What events can we expect to see on GTA V side of things.

Ace

Reaction score
Characters
Jordan Preston
The discussion title says it all but, the way samp events worked, would y'all reckon it would be the same for gta v and so forth, would be curious to how they turn out.

xcaliber

Reaction score
What kind of events are we talking about?

Sterrenstof

Reaction score
Characters
Vienna Everaux
It could be rather similair, GTA V offers many similarities with GTA SA though many clients for V are still being developed, but mapping is already a possibility and scriptwise there's quite some possibilities. I honestly believe that only creativity will be a limitation.

Goddessoflife

Reaction score
Characters
Bjorn Kettlebum
Viral epidemics, Or or, Richard's Farm his cattle escaped and we gotta catch the cows!

Xgin

Head of Factions
Retired Admin
Reaction score
I am sure we will have events planned in the future as it's something I am interested in doing/hosting. We just need ideas really and hopefully the okay from the script side to actually do the events.

Fox

Retired Admin
Modding Team
Los Santos Police Department
Property Management Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Depends which particular events you are talking about? Script events, as in triggers for certain actions? Yes, there are plenty of them to trigger certain mechanics and plenty already integrated.

Server events, we have an events team setup and I am pretty sure there will be opening events plus more lined up for later. Generally speaking, OOC initiated events should not really be happening all too often. There are some plans to have in-character events take place.

Ace

Reaction score
Characters
Jordan Preston
Hopefully, maybe stuff like 9/11 events and anniversary events of the community and so forth. Yeah also script wise events. Looking forward to seing it happen in the future.

Snick

Reaction score
Hopefully, maybe stuff like 9/11 events and anniversary events of the community and so forth. Yeah also script wise events. Looking forward to seing it happen in the future.
Wut about Coronavirus? ppl goin wild in the streets, desperate times to have job opportunities etc. D:

Psychedelic

Reaction score
Characters
David Sullivan
As Fox mentioned, we have an Events Team that will create, plan, and host server events.

If you have a specific event suggestion in mind, feel free to post it up!

xcaliber

Reaction score
We have a team set up for this, if we want to create an event that needs script support. People can also just host and advertise the event themselves.

Aero

Management
Staff member
Management
Reaction score
Characters
Mason Hamilton
I would love to create events with inspiration from what Damian used to do with national disasters, hopefully we can create something like that in the future. Obviously I would like the server to build a regular playerbase before we get deeper into those type of events.

Smaller events will definitely happen tho throughout the year when we release :)

Goddessoflife

Reaction score
Characters
Bjorn Kettlebum
I would love to create events with inspiration from what Damian used to do with national disasters, hopefully we can create something like that in the future. Obviously I would like the server to build a regular playerbase before we get deeper into those type of events.

Smaller events will definitely happen tho throughout the year when we release :)
That be cool, however I disliked the fact that it used to take weeks before the event was over. I wouldn't mind an event of the duration of 24 tops 48 hours.

Aero

Management
Staff member
Management
Reaction score
Characters
Mason Hamilton
That be cool, however I disliked the fact that it used to take weeks before the event was over. I wouldn't mind an event of the duration of 24 tops 48 hours.
Sure, it's whatever the community decided. We will probably have a voting system with how long they would like it to last.

Ace

Reaction score
Characters
Jordan Preston
Yea, these are the kind of events I'd really like to see not like NGG type events :D but yea, I agree with the time period for what Goddess said ^^^

Tallafornia

Reaction score
Our MC for one, will be hosting events such as rides, family fun days, etc.

Reactions: Fox

Schleich

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Characters
Kekoa Hale
The events team will primarily be focusing on creating events that create unique role play environments for LSC players. These events will affect all players in one way or another without breaking immersion on the server by getting too ridiculous.

That being said we will be inviting members of the community to join the events team in the future. Event team members will take part in everything from planning to role playing in event specific roles.

Almighty

Reaction score
Characters
Tyrell Martimer
Natural disasters would be neat, driving around a destroyed San Andreas would be really cool and a way to spruce things up. It could even add new types of RP for a short while. :D