What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What sort of wishes do you have for this community?

Jimmybikini

Reaction score
Characters
James Gubetazzi
What sort of wishes, or expectations do you have for this community?

Last edited:

Biosphere

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Affordable stuff for everyone. Don't get me wrong, I get that some houses/cars will be more expensive, but I don't wanna work 2 real life years to get a house lol.

Dmitrix

Reaction score
Characters
Jonathan Gardner
Corpse system for CKed characters (allow cops to investigate murders and allow murder to get rid of body) - trunk storing player , purchasing shovel that would allow you to dig a hole (just animation) and if you do the digging command besides corpse object , it’d disappear aka digged under.

(On phone)

Jimmybikini

Reaction score
Characters
James Gubetazzi
I would love to have a proper investigation center, where theres actual people sitting in there watching surveillances, and investigating organized crime.

Jimmybikini

Reaction score
Characters
James Gubetazzi
I hope that the community gets an active Faction Management Team

I would like to see every faction leader putting all energy into the thing of theirs in order to maintain proper roleplay within the different factions.

I would like to see an active city hall that provides for its community.

Least but not last, I like to see girls in bikini walking down in Vespucci Beach and doing proper RP. That's what I like, that's what they know me for, right?

Erty

Game Admin
Game Admin
Modding Team
Property Management Team
Reaction score
Characters
Jacob Hartwell
A realistic economy, not affected by inflation.

Thereby hopefully a working government that provides their soul into the citizens wellbeing. And not massively high house prices.

WirelessMind

Reaction score
As everyone above said, a decent economy where I don't have to grind for hours just to buy a house my character probably would've already had since I'd most likely not be RPing homeless. Also a decent FMT that listens to the community, but I guess that goes for staff entirely nobody wants to play in a dictatorship,

Fox

Retired Admin
Modding Team
Los Santos Police Department
Property Management Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Decent economy, not that many grind jobs, a focus on decent rp jobs with possible script support, an active and knowledgeable government and courts.

Nice variety of vehicles, the new club interiors (heheheh), and some things that haven‘t been tired yet. Excited to see all the new stuff with so many old faces around.

Eren

Reaction score
Characters
Andy_Walker
Approachable staff, formed of well experienced members of the community.
A realistic but balanced economy, don't create side jobs that allow people to grind commands non stop to get money with no roleplay involved, have a fair balance.
Keep to the default amount of official legal factions, don't over populate the chain. Ie, introducing secondary law enforcement or even jurisdictions. - Keep it simple to start with.
Events team, if not already in, introduce one to keep people engaged and give people something to look forward to.

And last but not least, transparency, as management/administration/staff - keep the people informed of what your intentions are, what projects your working on? - Keep us buzzing!

Markcufc

Reaction score
A non bias, friendly, helpful, patient community.

And a non-elitist community fuck that elitist shite ruins servers and people.

Last edited:

Aero

Management
Staff member
Management
Los Santos Police Department
Reaction score
Characters
Mason Hamilton
I'm sure none of us will let that happen. That mentality ruined a lot of things in previous servers and created a false standard of roleplay to others.
I think a lot of us have learned from past communities that this will truly ruin anything!

nanpou.

Reaction score
A community that focuses on helping each other whether they’re staff or non staff.