What's new
Los Santos County

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What sort of wishes do you have for this community?

Mazikeen

Reaction score
A fair, friendly and helpful staff who doesn't falsely accuse you of racism and religious insults just to keep you banned, and then mutes you on forums. Hopefully this will be different comparing to that RageMP server.

Chief

Reaction score
Characters
John Beck
I suppose the most desirable aspect I'd like to see is a balanced economy that doesn't punish people who don't have hours upon hours each day to play. A lot of people work and have lives, but I'm sure they don't want to have to play for 3 years to afford a nice car or a house lol. Those people still want to be able to partake in buying a car, a house, owning a business, etc. Turning things into an grind fest just to be able to do these explore these aspects of the server is something I'd love to see avoided.

Snick

Reaction score
Transparency towards the community, but between testers and admins aswell, like build a good structure and have some chat for testers & admins, have some admin on a shift like that so he can manage questions that being brought up or something.

Devasta

Reaction score
Characters
Adrian Domingo
I've been apart of multiple communities and there are always flaws regardless of how good you attempt to run the server but many of these issues came directly from Management and the Administration team. Personally I'm looking forward to a very communicative faction management who constantly interacts with factions and discussing very vital and important issues that can range from character portrayal to rulebreaking, I feel like it's also important to give an emphasis on illegal roleplayers as it's not a very easy job, you're always bound to make a mistake within RP that could quite frankly hurt your Admin Record and in general, it's much easier to break rules while doing illegal RP in contrast to most legal RP. I definitely think that there should also be a healthy level of real estate within buying houses. There are a lot of servers that have houses in most grimey hoods on LS yet the houses go for a ridiculous price nevertheless, this causes all these houses to never sell and it can potentially hurt the economy as well. I also want to make sure that there are many legal roleplayers around other than gangsters to interact with and personally? I already have an LEO character on the way, my Rancho San Pedro character as well as a normal citizen.

If Los Santos County can really make sure that these common issues can be fixed within the server, I have no doubt in my mind that this server can become and stay great for the remainder of its existence.

Almighty

Reaction score
Characters
Tyrell Martimer
Equality and realistic behavior on everyone's part, I don't have much care for lore to be quite honest I feel like adding a few realistic looking cars even if they have a Vapid logo instead of Ford would be nice to.